Monday, April 2, 2012

NS DIARY ~WEEK 5~

Frustrating Dobi

During Saturday, I finally knew my problem in serving (volleyball)! I had to friggin bend down during my serve! O.O I was so happy when i knew my problem!! XDD

Next up was Module Budaya Kerja! Although it was boring for other people, but it's an experience for me! For once I liked my group members (over 4 weeks of torturing with other groups) as they r willing to work together.. so.. yeah..! : 3 I met new friends, learned how to fold a "Suru" (origami paper bird ) so... yeah!! >:D

After the Buddhist class, I learned that the heart needs to be at peace, not rushing adrenaline everytime, but calm.. that way we can think properly, see things clearly n our mindset is clear too. The class is somewhat beneficial to me, in personal reasons.

Unseen reality : I felt sad, as we were walking in different directions, but it was the truth. I have to respect what you do, I'm forced to.

No comments:

Post a Comment