Tuesday, April 3, 2012

My task is done.

I mean, posting my weekly diary.. yeah it's finally done! Took me a whole lot of typing... n my fingers hurt.. = =
anyway... Now I'm back from NS, time will once again return to its friggin fast speed... n my life will be busy from april onwards... again.... haiz~ I have to keep pace with busy city life again, think for my future, plan my future n more... It's ok for me... I blend in just nice.. :D

Oh yeah! These are the sketches I drew during my time in NS! I couldn't live without drawing!! It's all based on my inspiration towards friendship :)




N this one is drawn from the original picture, which I will not post here but it can be seen in FB :)



Thanks to my friend Naomi for teaching me to edit my sketches as so with colour in PS3. :D


No comments:

Post a Comment