Tuesday, April 3, 2012

NS DIARY ~WEEK 8~

KEMBARA HALANGAN!

First thing's first. Kembara Halangan (obstacle course). Charlie n Delta girls went in the course 1st n teacher said no one crossed the monkey bars, I know it's a little evil but this made me hyped!! Alpha n Bravo went in group by group. I only know that Bravo wirawatis r so hyped! Coz I n a few people started to heat things up.. The kembara halangan starting point was damn hard for me... coz we had to enter the forest, run down a muddy trail, run around a fairly big lake, run up a 200-300m hill (which was steep), then the actualy course only starts. = __ = Well, that took away part of my stamina... Dammit.. I hurried across the first two obstacles, which provides u to jump over a bar n cross a "hanging bridge".. easy for me.. The obstacles r as so :

1. Jump over a bar at waist height.
2. Cross a "hanging bridge".
3. Climb up an 1.8m wall.
4. Walk up a very high platform n avoid the holes.
5. Monkey bars.
6. Swing across the water with a rope.
7. Tunnel.
8. Crawl under wires.

The 3rd one was a problem. Immense teamwork is needed... Since girls r not strong enough to lift themselves, so we needed to lift each other up one by one. Lydia lifted me up n I just sprinted to the 4th one, which was easy. ( I shud have helped ) 5th was my pride. There was 2 lanes for monkey bars n everyone was supposed to use the right lane, but i didn't know. I used the left one n just climbed. Until halfway, teacher scolded me for using it, so i turned around n climbed back. Then teacher said nvm so I turned around AGAIN n continued. Man.. I used up 1/4 more of strength... I didn't know how to cross the 6th one so i fell into the water ... = = 7th n 8th was easy too.. In the end, Bravo got 22 mins. Alpha won with 21 minutes. Haiz... but it was fun actually.. :D

FLYING FOX!

I didn't get to play actually... = 3 = Since it rained heavily during the activity... Actually the course was quite short... an " ok ok " only distance n height.. It was fun seeing ppl sliding down in different ways, n the way they "lapor diri" also so sampat!! XDD Lydia, Wendy n I were the last 3 girls to leave the spot, so we ran in the rain (adding Woon by our side) n it was sooooooo nice!! XDD The rain falling on my face, without a care in the world, dammn syok!! XDD


RATU KEBAYA AND JUARA IDOL

Ratu Kebaya (Miss Kebaya) n Juara Idol finals were on the same night! The girls put on their best make up n damn they're gorgeous!! The guys will sure fall for them!! On their knees, on the wall, on the floor, on their minds!! The winner for ratu kebaya was undeniably beautiful in her way.. :) Juara Idol was nice too.. some people sang like professionals, n I really mean pros...... In the end Bravo only won Ratu Kebaya 3rd place. Not bad! >:D

No comments:

Post a Comment