Monday, April 23, 2012

LIKE A BOSS!



Finally I found the album of my previous trip to Bali!! Will post few pics here if possible!

Today was my driving exam!! It took me a whole lot of effort to actually wake up from my slumber.. n trust me.. I was still yawning when the driving exam commenced.

I was placed in Batch 1 with my turn at no. 57!
It took a while to wait until my turn.. n the process was a bit heart-blowing as u see people before u fail at the hill exam ONE BY ONE. Well, that ain't too comforting to see... *close one eye*
When it was my turn, first thing's first. Sweat.
I sweated like a person who just ran 1km non-stop... n it took me one seat in the car to do that =.=
bcoz of the hill exam... I tend to fall backwards from the hill when I move my feet away from the brakes.. n I was very sure I pulled the handbrake. But this time I didn't make the mistake! N miraculously I passed the hill exam!! Whew.. after that I was pretty sure I can pass Bahagian II, which I did. :D
After completing the 3-point-turn, we were supposed to drive the test car back to the hill section for other examinees to use, in which they're waiting for their turn there.
And with a swipe of my hair from my shoulders, n the wind blowing my hair with flow, I got down from the car, closed the door, n walked to the counter to take my paper, LIKE A BOSS.

3rd part wasn't that hard either, n I passed with 18/20!! :D

So... typically... I passed my driving test


No comments:

Post a Comment