Monday, April 2, 2012

NS DIARY ~WEEK 3 ~


1st day! Elena was still feeling unwell.. plus the weather was soooo hot!!! - __ - '' Due to the sickness flying around the dorm n the fact that I stick with Elena all the time... I became sick too.. = _ = '' Flu n mild sore throat! Plus a heaty body to add that on! But thanks to a few medicine mom brought for me, I felt better! :D

Oh yes.. last night was the first night I felt homesick. I missed mom, bro, Lilo, snowy, n most of all........ MAMAK... = ^ = Anyways I was planning to call KX, by then they were having a gathering of 7 : QY, KL, Shar, KX, Alee, Dea n Wan Ping.. including me if talking with loudspeaker on counts : 3 Anyway they haven't gathered for a long time, so they planned the meeting. For a while there I felt left out, although they passed the phone around the table so everyone talked to me.. But it's not anyone's fault that I wasn't there... so... SHOVE OFF THE FEELING!! n then i remained neutral again.. =.=

I've been enlisted as one of the 18 people to be potentially representing our camp for volleyball!! XD  So.. somehow I get to train for free!! XDD Among the 18 is Coco, Lydia, Disha, Brenda(CKX)... etc.. At first I was counted as the few who knew how to play the basics, but then it got hard when the training continues.. just have to tahan i guess..

On a random day, we finally got to enter the forest!!! XDDD DAMN EXCITED!! I didn't mind the full Celoreng outfit (which consists of many layers of fabric = =)! although it was only a briefing for the activities to come, but it got me hyped up just by stepping into the forest!!

After coming out of the forest, the wind blew VERY heavily. And somehow, from the forest trees, millions of daffodils blew towards the dewan n padang kawad!! It was sooooo damn beautiful, n it was best of the many beautiful scenes I saw in this camp! U can even catch the little daffodils as they float by u, pass u n surround u. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment