Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Bookie-Markies!



This time, Shar wanted to buy small gifts to her students as a farewell gift from the tuition centre she's working at, so I offered to help her to make bookmarks, so she agreed. Yay I got a client! :D

I had to make 23 bookmarks in less than 1 week = .=
I start off with these simple looking but variety in colours bookmarks.... And in less than 5 days, TADA!!










They became this!!! XDDD (oh gosh blogger's loading pic system = = )












Well this time they weren't that pain-in-the-neck to do... in fact they came out naturally, spontaneously when something random appear from my mind.








Random Series

Life Series

Nature Series

Pattern Series





To who may come across this post, I am open for commission and requests in bookmark and card making. Please contact me if interested. Thank You. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment