Monday, April 2, 2012

NS DIARY ~WEEK 2~

Hmm.. the first few days were interesting. The BRAVORIANS were sooooo verryyy semangat!! During the cheer, for once everyone was taking part by shouting their lungs out! XD Then our enthusiasm was so high, until we had a competition with Alpha n Delta people!! Charlie people were like... gone... .__.

The day of KKJ (Kontrak Kita Janji) presentation! BRAVORIANS did quite well, although it was a little off the top.. ehehe... but thanks to a girl called Brenda, who talks what she thinks oh so openly... the presentation wasn't that boring.. the way she talked got people to focus on her.. which is quite awesome..! And as a result, BRAVORIANS WON FOR BEST KKJ!!!! XDDDDDDDDDDDDD That! was the happiest moment so far in PLKN camp..

The last 2-3 days of the week, cough struck our dorm. Out of 30 people in our dorm, at least 5-6 people were sick. Cough, flu, fever, sore throat, you name it! The dorm was like.... infested with viruses n bacteria... = = n due to a not so strong body.. my fren Elena fell sick too.. By that time I was so proud of my Vitamin Cs I took daily... almost at the hidung tinggi point!! but then i reminded myself... my body wasn't that strong either.. = =

Another thing! The medic here sucks!! = ^ = They prescribed medicine for patients.. n the medicine made their sickness worse... What in the world... = = PLUS they were not there as they should have during their operating hours... Well... screw them.. I have my own lovely medicine from my mom ^ v ^

BTW BRAVO FLAG :

No comments:

Post a Comment