Tuesday, April 3, 2012

NS DIARY ~WEEK 9~

FLYING FOX

 It's finally my turn to play!! The Bravo people who haven't play lined up.44 in total! I found out that these people were the ones I'm more biased to compared to other Bravo people.. picky much.. i know... haiz~ I was the first few people to play. Brenda n I wore the gloves, n I found it interesting.. mayb coz I was hyped.. I played "ABA, ABB.." game with her n i slapped her gloves... the sound of thick leather gloves slapping like that was funny.. XDD We both laughed~ After that I "flew" down the course after Brenda. :D The teachers below said my flight was dangerous coz one of the locks weren't locked properly.. oh well~ btw the lake was pretty when I flew on top of it XDD

Just a caution, this will be a very long story.

KAWAD COMPETITION

Friday was Kawad competition (Marching competition) !! Bravorians all trained like hell during Thursday n there's a bit of improvement.. The shocking thing was... teacher chose me to be the squad leader!! (Commander of the marching group) Oh my gosh.. I've never dreamt n believed I can lead a squad!! Heck I don't even have kawad experience!! All I did from Form 1-5 was Wushu's "HAA!!!" So teacher chose me mostly bcoz of my voice... =.= It shocked me for a while but since no one wanted my spot, I had no choice but to accept. Well, this is troublesome...

Training my voice was another hard thing.. My voice was like.... friggin 沙哑 n I'm still forced to shout.. Haiz.... FRIDAY! COME FAST AAA!! I couldn't wait to finish everything!
Finally it was friday! Teacher gave me last advises n now it's all up to me to lead 30 Bravo wirawatis on the field. Pressure enough... .__. During the clothes inspection time, I made a big mistake by bringing Woon's Eclipse in my pocket, so in the end there was this cling cling sound when I walked to the front.. n all the teachers laughed... embarrasing much... ><  We were the 7th out of 8 groups to march. The Bravo guys were the 3rd. I watched the way they kawad, n it was quite terrible... Why on earth were they like that? The commander made a lot of mistakes by giving wrong commands, n he forgot to give some basic commands too. I saw his utmost stressed face during kawad, he couldn't calm down.. So after their kawad I saw he n the Ketua wira cry at the side. The Ketua gestured me to him n he told me to not make the same mistakes as them. By that time I was friggin hyped + angry + sooo pumped up. Yeah, it's up to Bravo girls to fight for our company!! My face sterns up n I looked fierce, ready for some meat biting.. Freaking sheet... = =

During our turn to kawad, I shouted like hell!! I made a big mistake at the front part as I mistaken the middle of the field to be somewhere else... Well sheeet..... = = But thank goodness the commands were clear in my mind.. I took my own sweet time on the field. The best part of everything was, the girls' kawad was sooo friggin nice!!!! That was the first time I saw them being so cooperative n together!! My commands got louder n louder every minute, n they responded my "KIRI KANAN KIRI!" perfectly!!! AWWWWWWWWW I LOVE THEM SO MUCH!!! XDD By the time I lapor diri in front of the Commanden(Tuan) he kept praising all of us on how well we had done. That felt suuuper satisfying!! Even the crowd said "WAAAHH!" when the girls kawad!! XDDD

After the kawad thing, all of us were sooo happy!! A few people congratulated me for giving correct commands. Then all of us went to the Hall for the prize-giving ceremony. I was veryyy nervous as I made 2 mistakes during the kawad n the fact that Bravo teachers put their hopes on my shoulders. Btw, Cikgu Bujang was the teacher who inspired n encouraged us to do our best, n he helped me a lot in perfecting my personal kawad. Anyway, the first few prizes were for the 1st place in sports. Bravo won a few but Alpha won the most. Congrats! Then they announced the 1st place for guys kawad, which went to Delta. Well, too bad.. I felt the Bravo guys' disappointment.. But no matter, it was time to announce the 1st place for girls' kawad!! My heart was pounding sooooooooooooo friggin fast!!! I hoped it to be Bravo coz all of them worked so hard for this! Then suddenly, " Tempat pertama jatuh kepada..................................................... BRAVO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! XDDDDDDDD we all jumped up n down n Woon went up to take the prize with a BIG smile on her face!! :) I was so proud of them all!! Then there was another important prize I'm aiming for : Best female Squad leader. That really meant something to me as among Alpha Bravo Charlie n Delta squad leaders, I was the only one who is not a rank-holder.. as in, I'm just a normal trainee.. So my heart beated eveeeennn fasterrrr!! then I heard teacher said, "Lee--" then I jumped up n hugged Woon! I WON!!!!!!! XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD OH MAIGAWSHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! I think all the Bravo girls jumped behind me too! Oh mai gosh i couldn't believe it, I beat all the rankholders!! That was a big shock to me... I saw Bravo teachers' smiles, n I went on stage to take my medal~~ The Commanden (Tuan) also praised me for the good work. I was so happy until I forgot how to kawad on stage!! XDD That was friggin enjoyable!!! XD
Our hard work :)

KEMBARA HALANGAN COMPETITION

After all of that, I was freaking tired, but there's still Kembara Halangan competition waiting for me, well great...... = __ = So after a 45 mins nap, it's time to roll again.. Kembara Halangan was important for us to get merit points. Again Bravo girls were the 7th out of 8 groups to start the course. Apparently, we noticed that Charlie n Delta combined together to fight Alpha n Bravo coz A&B won many stuff n both companies r always fighting for no.1.. Well where's the sporty spirit now... = ____= anyway wadeva~ A&B will combine to be Alvo!! XDDD *PEEEEET!! Bravo's turn!!

15 of us ran freaking fast pass the woods n around the lake. The course was the same as last time, only now there's 15 strong people in our team. Our strategy was for 2 strong ppl to support another 2 strong people over the wall. Then the 2 strong ppl who went pass the wall (me included) sprint over the high platform, climb the monkey bars n rope, n wait for other members at the rope area to catch them.Well all of that went smoothly, I even passed the rope, but then there wasn't anyone to catch me, so I fell into the water too eventually.. = 3 = But I climbed out of the water pool n sprinted up the hill to the last 2 obstacles, until I reached the finish line... I panted like sheet... = o = " It was a relief to have finished the course. I caught Ain at the finish line where she almost fainted, together with Lydia n Farina. After all of that mess on our attire, (great we have to wash till our hands break again = =) it was time to announce the winners again. And again, with confidence, we saw the Bravo girls' time beat the other companies!! We got 9.07mins while the other teams got above 10 mins, so we were considered friggin fast!! Again!! BRAVO GIRLS WON!!! WOOOOHOOOO!! WE MADE IT!!! XDDDDDD Sheeeet!! I'm so happy again!!! Plus the winner for the whole competition (including guys) was also BRAVO!!! for once the guys finally cheered! All of us were sooo happy!!!!!! XDDDDDD oh gosh I friggin love Bravorians by that time!! Even the Alpharians cheered for us~ Commanden(Tuan) said we Bravo people.... really hebat! Daebak!! 一番!! MUAHAHHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHA! XDDD


Actually, all that happened, was all thanks to the Bravo teachers. They guided us as so to be the best in kawad, especially Cikgu Bujang, as he never once shouted at our flaws, he just patiently taught us until we became the best. I ought to salute to him. :)
Not to mention the Bravorians!! Without their utmost awesome teamwork, we could never be at the top TWICE! So I really felt like hugging each n every one of them! > v < They r like my little children who I cared for dearly!

No comments:

Post a Comment