Monday, April 2, 2012

NS DIARY ~WEEK 7~

The 1st day of the week was more on shooting theory n it already excited me!! The 2nd day was shooting day!!

The shooting ground is like a hill.. i drew it.. as u see it beside here <<.

My number was group 8. target 11. U can feel the nervous in u when u're next soon. Plus, they gave us earplugs. At a close distance, the bang of the M16 was quite loud.. = = but it was not as loud as I expected. It didn't frighten me, but it actually excited me! XD finally it was my turn!! There's a person to guide us at the shooting area. The first bullet was like.... BOOM! The impact on my shoulder was hard! There's also gunpowder smell, WOOHOO!! XD In a flash, 20 rounds of bullets were used up. eeesh that was fast.. = ^ = Well, at least in my life, I touched a gun before. : 3 NOT EVERYONE GETS TO HOLD A GUN YOU KNOW! HAH!

On thurs, the 10 chosen volleyball representing camp went to the Serian bomba to train n have a friendly match with professional players!! The cooler part is, we played in the heavy rain!! XDD 青春啊啊啊!!! The teachers taught us how to spike n counter spikes! N once again my serve improved! It was a very good experience n I really appreciate their effort in teaching us. :D

Friday : there was actually a water confidence activity, but bcoz Wendy was sick, I decided to accompany her in camp. In the end we cleaned the kolam, dried all our clothes, swept our places n almost everything we needed to do was done :D In the end the water confidence was only dipping ur head in the water n water rafting.. which i did before already so... MEH~ COMMON!! I WAS BORN FROM THE SEA!! XDDD

Saturday : Community service!! JUARA 5 went to a kindergarten in Kampung Taee. We painted it inside out, cleaned the windows, swept the place, removed weeds, n such. As an appreciation, the kakaks there cooked lunch for us!! Aww!~ CURRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! XDDDDD Damn 感动!! The lunch was damn nice! to me anyways~ It's been a while since I ate such good food! Even the vege tasted like heaven! In the end the kindergarted looked clean n appropriate for children to run around : 3

No comments:

Post a Comment