Monday, April 2, 2012

NS DIARY ~WEEK 6~


There's 35 more days till I go home!! Now I started to wonder why everyone was so excited of life here... Actually till now it was quite boring.. 60% boring to be exact.. maybe bcoz all the activities start with theories first, then practical. MEH~

During thurs, it was Lydia(dorm leader)'s b'day. Then last sunday, it was Wendy's b'day. Somehow they managed to buy a cake from the "outside world" (outside camp) n celebrate their b'days. Today, it will be "Piqah"'s b'day.. n YET they have another surprise cake waiting for her.. ._.

Actually on the 9th of feb, I was very stressed. On that day, I felt like a burden to the team bcoz of my lack in volleyball experience. I felt stressed when I didn't hit the ball. Stress one. Then at the dorm, there was this stupid fuss about someone using other people's stuff without asking. Great.. .conflict on the day I was unhappy. Stress two. Plus, the logo designing was due tomorrow n I had no ideas at all. Stress three. Listening to xxx's problems. Stress four. Imma go mad after that day... @__@

During wed, it was Coco's turn who was stressed with her bunch... Someone teased her until she was so stressed, that she called her mom to tell her problems out.. Gosh.. by that time I really wanted to punch the taeyangs who bullied her!! D:<

Anyway, next week will be the week we MENEMBAK( shooting ) !!! Im friggin excited!! Plus by the end of Feb or March there's survival in the forest!! Plus a lot more to come so.. I hope... this will get more n more interesting!!

No comments:

Post a Comment