Tuesday, April 3, 2012

NS DIARY ~LAST DAYS~


The last days. It was fast, actually. Time speeds when u're in camp. Coz the feeling's like isolated from the outside world.. so we didn't know 2 1/2 month passed that fast. But we all wanted to go home, yet we wanna live with our beloved friends again. Dilemma.

The morning started with our Official Closing for Siri 9 Kump 1 2012. We handed our beloved flags back to the teachers, formally that is.. with all the kawad stuff n such.. Then we saw some interesting performances.. I liked the Silent March the most :D I was thinking of joining last time, but due to me participating in sports, i have no time to train.. so I'm forced to focus on sports... haiz~ Then there's this dance which they put the Sarawak 1malaysia song.. it was quite nice... which geraldine, wendy, jan-ice n I made parodies for the song... " Chicken floss, (chicken floss!) Cheeeecken floss (CHICKENFLOSS!) " something like this~ then the 1 Malaysia song played n we all had fun doing the hand postures :D when the song ended, everyone threw their berets up in the sky! It was so nice!! :D yeah... we officially graduated from camp activities!! >:D

At night was the piala commanden competition, where u have to make a sketch/musical about life in NS... which was a boring thing for me =.= anyways the last dinner there was.. pleasant :) I took a lot of pics with every one of my good friends, not to mention my volleyball coaches :D


The next day. The last day we are in camp. We all woke up with nostalgic feelings.. dilemma!!!! The sarawakians head off first in the bus.. aah it was not a pleasant sight to see Geraldine cry sooo much bcoz we KL people r going back to West M'sia.. she keep saying she'll miss me... which I too will miss her very much, along with many others... In the end, we KL ppl looked as the buses went off one by one... well goodbye to our camp friends. : ' )

At last, KL people head to the airport n reached there by 11am. The flight was 2pm, so we had time to walk around the airport.. The utmost touching thing is... those friggin sarawak friends came to the airport to see us off!! XDD aiyaaaahhhh so nice!! The first to reach the airport was Lydia!! YAY!! XDD my bed buddy/neighbour!! along with her mother by her side, they wished me a safe n pleasant flight back home :) heartwarming much! X 3 after they left, Wendy came!! CHINGU!!!! tomodachi!!! YA!!!! She also came to see us off :D aaah so thankful!! Some Alpha girls also came to the airport :D then Brenda came too : 3 awww so nice of them~~ Geraldine was coming to send me off too, but she was stuck in a traffic jam... By that time, I didn't have time to wait anymore... It's almost time to go into the boarding hall!!! Oh sheet!!! Geraldine where r eu!!!! O_____O When waiting in line to scan our bags, I kept turning my head back to find her... my heart was very nervous as we had not much time left... I can't really leave without a proper goodbye with her!!! Suddenly I heard running footsteps n someone called my name!! I turned n saw Geraldine!! oh mai gawsh at the 11th hour much!!! BEH TAHAN NIAA!!! I hugged her n for once, I cried sliently behind her back.. She seemed proud to have made me cry, but she also can't tahan her tears XDD ohohohoo.... we handed each other letters n I went in the boarding hall.

The flight back to KL was indeed pleasant :D n I reached my home safely, arms open wide welcoming my return. It feels good to be home. :)

As last words, I want to thank all of my peeps for being there for me, with me and along me in camp! :) Ya chingu! Gomawo!! 友達!本とにありがとう!!

1. Geraldine
2. Jan-ice
3. Lydia
4. Wendy
5. Brenda
6. Elena
7. Jamie
8. Sindu
9. Leevya
10. Tiff
11. Hibah
12. Athirah
13. Piqah
14. Iffah
15. Eza
16. Disha
17. Woon
18. Li Mien
19. Catherine
20. Helni
21. Coco Pang!!!!!!!! XDDD
22. Naomi
23. Farina
24. Daffeny
25. Pei Ying

etc.

Once a Juara, Forever a Juara. ;)

1 comment:

  1. It was a correct and blessing decision to have send you to camp :-)

    ReplyDelete