Sunday, June 14, 2009

Port dickson

tat place juz gave me a O_O
more dirty than the last time i went there...

so i didn't jump in the sea like i did at pangkor laut...
i juz watch...
plus....
i like 2 calculate izit "dai" or not "dai" 2 go swimming in the sea...
like when i calculate iz 11.30am...
my mom say 12.00 need go back 2 resort...
so 30 minutes in the sea...
den soooo ma fan need go bath...
more geng is my mother-side WHOLE family go...
so bath oso need wait....
conclusion in my brain is...

NOT WORTH IT! NOT "DAI"!

so i didnt go swim....

PLUS yesterday my grandmother's birthday...
every1 in my mother side family there... exept 4 a few.... in tioman...(带我走啊啊啊啊啊)
so all celebrate with her......
den dono y soo letih so veri early sleep liao...

n i m stil sleepy now.......
will post the pictures some other day
over the rainbow~~~~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment