Saturday, June 27, 2009

Anniversary no.1

ok dis thursday was my dad's company's anniversary...
so we went 2 port klang 2 eat seafood....
b4 tat i think i got "sea-excited"...

but i'm not the type tat eat seafood lyk 300 yrs never eat food liao de ppl...
i tell u how i eat seafood...
seafood i eat : fish, a little prawn n "he kor"
seafood i dont eat : every other type of seafood
dunno y i nvr enjoy the crabby meat(tried b4 yeeck)... n prawns which r bigger than my hand.......

the funny part of this is my bro...
it's his 1st time eating crab meat...
n there's onli 1 laz piece on the plate...
every1 ask him 2 eat coz he is 所谓的“大少爷”...
den he dono how 2 eat....
1st... he grab the hammer.....
den PAM!!!!!!
dono hit until the crab wad part....
den he say
" ei y no meat 1??"
obviously he hit the wrong part.....
n end up needing my dad teach him eat.....
bwahahahhaha

this is the entrance


the almost finished seafood


i show u the cleanliness of my plates.... -.-
the plates of a eat-little-seafood-person:

the area of a seafood-lover person(my mom)


so i hav nothing 2 say at all....

i feel lyk a noob..

ಥ__ಥ

No comments:

Post a Comment