Wednesday, June 24, 2009

B-I-T-C-H or B-U-T-C-H

i dun care!
won't tell u hu he/she is......
coz his/her name not worth mentioning
it even hurts my eyes juz 2 c that b-i-t-c-h/b-u-t-c-h's name!!!

u know wad?
i didn't even want "help" from u!!
i juz said the title
who even said i need help??
only u urself who's thinking i even need your help in that
well hell no!
who wants help from bitches/butches?!

u think u r some kind of VIP hu never talk 2 "strangers"
u said 我认识你们咩?
if u don't know our names or even recognize us
u r juz a bitch/butch hu doesn't know how 2 treat ppl nicely
i will even chop ur head down if u dun noe my name
but if i did that
i won't be able to help you
ok dear
i m a vulgarish person?
but not as vulgar as u!!

u noe wad????
who cares if u know me or not
coz i don't need a bitch/butch like u in my life
u wanna be the antagonist in MY story??
fine
take it or leave it
coz you're juz a bitch/butch

or
you're even both bitch AND butch!!!!!!!!!!!
bullshit off u piece of bullshit

p/s
this is very emotional for readers 2 read
if u cry happily
than it's too beautiful for words....
it is fiction n is not a real person
juz a bitch/butch that annoys me in my life

thank you for viewing.
>:-I

No comments:

Post a Comment