Saturday, June 27, 2009

Anniversary no. 2

ok the next day..... friday or yesterday
my mom's company's anniversary....... gosh........
2 anniversaries in 1 week......
too much 2 eat.....
getting fatter...
trust me.... my school uniform will burst in front of my lovely sister n dai lou in seconds...

dis time it's biiiiiggg
my mom's company booked 2 cinemas 4 all the staff 2 go watch transformers: revenge of the fallen.....
den the staff can take their family........
so i was taken there with my bro n cousin bro...
wen we went inside the cinema in garden's "GSC Signature"....
ohmigosh!!!!!!
so geng come come i show u..
the entrance den u c from up there

the cinema seats r lyk couple seats... den on each left of the couple seat got popcorn n coke...... the right side of the couple seats got popcorn n mineral water....
lyk every seat got popcorn...
so it looked lyk the road of countless popcorn...
"popcorn 大道"

this is where 1 sit


the transformer movie is 2 hrs 30 mins..... dam long....... my butt ache....
den sudenly need go toilet....
but dun wan 2 miss a part of the movie...
so i chiong arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
to the toilet....
den all occupied....
i heard got malay talking ppl......(-.-)
den when they come out i rush in, sheeeeeeeeeeee, rush out..... sit back at my seat.... continue watch......
whew....
-.-

the movie was very very nice!!!
very thrilling n geng chao!

after tat the company anniversary oso got hi-tea after the movie...
lol so i eat bah!!!!!!
eat eat eat eat...
fat liao lor...
aiz....

i fail in life n self control

ಥ__ಥ

No comments:

Post a Comment