Sunday, June 7, 2009

One in a million

in all the nights when i sleep...
i finally dreamed once in a million nights.....
but the dream is veeeeryyyy weird...

somehow.....
i got a boyfren....
n tat boyfren is soooo weird...
coz it's my "xxxxx"...( wont tell u hu it is)
n somehow...
i live in a house or villa beside the sea on a "tebing tinggi"
hmm...
i liked tat villa...

but the most weird part is...
i dreamed tat dono some guy or wad wan 2 drain or delete my memories...
n i got only 18 hours to keep those memories....
after the 18th hour...
some other guy throw me into some kind of machine pod....
n started the machine...
i think i cried inside the machine...
didnt remember tat clearly...

n when i wake up.....
it's still 2pm-5pm (i think)
n somehow i got water in my eyes.....
omgosh my eyes know how to excretion!!!
i hope my skin dun copycat my eyes n excretion when i'm sleeping!!!!

dreams...
sometimes they're good....
sometimes scary......
but dreamless is still the best...
so i wish every1 happy sleeping....!!

No comments:

Post a Comment