Saturday, August 25, 2012

Two in One!

" If only we lived a normal life, then I can treasure you forever."
"But fate doesn't allow us."


Innocent Love
Two in 1 day!
i mean finished them..
It's been a while since I actually painted with semi-watercolours!
They're semi coz I don't think the watercolours I bought are actual watercolour paints.
Both are inspired by the most recent anime I finished in 3 days,
Kimi ni Todoke!
Veryyyyyyy nice n sweet anime!
Something to get away from all those action-packed or just plain horny anime!
Refreshing and enjoyable!
Both artworks r also inspired by Kimi ni Todoke's OST,
which are both called "Kimi ni Todoke"(song name)
very very inspirational,
even the lyrics are touching, especially after you watch the anime!!!
Ahhh!!!!!!

Well,
assignment time.
= 3 =

No comments:

Post a Comment