Tuesday, August 14, 2012

I miss PHOTOSHOP ==/Bookfest/sunway lagoon

before that, woohoo YESUNG IN SPY IS DAMNNNNNNITTTTTT AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

anyways, my com is still not back home from "hospital" yet...
n i friggin miss CG!!!
it's been a long time since I've drawn something using a compiutah!!!!
n i really hope i can get it back soon.
since frequently using my bro's com is not that safe too.. coz if a little virus comes in his com, I'm gonna run for my life.


the annual bookfest is coming!!!
n i'm sho excited!!
don't ask me why but i'm attracted to books~
that's just how i m :3

Plus went to sunway lagoon with my bunch of college friends.
there was a running man concept in which there's contestants, PD n of course the VJ...
N i was the one holding the cam
it went well at first..
but at some point it became too long of a wait, n in the end everyone decided to have some fun at the waterpark.
it was quite fun, but then it's friggin tiring also!!!
my gosh running n walking around the entire sunway lagoon
my feet just killed me yesterday
but then after all that we had dinner with our figure studies lecturers, ZY n jeffery! :D
the weird part is fetching them from college to the restaurant O.O
but there was Yeelu n yenyong in the car so it wasn't that weird..
after all that i just went home coz it was too late, n there's a traffic jam waiting for me ==
can't really believe there's traffic jam during 10pm = . =
n then finally found out it was due to an accident..
greattttt


No comments:

Post a Comment