Saturday, August 11, 2012

Sem Break starting point!

 Alphonse Mucha, a 19th century artist drew these.. n i like it a lot! his other artworks r awesome too!

anyway..
Finally the first sem break in my college life! :D
meaning i survived the 1st sem!!
actually it was a good experience, i mean studying in college for one sem..
it's just that my classmates r gonna reshuffle again
meaning time to make new friends.
but i don't mind, but pleaseee let them be decent ><

 Hmm maybe I'm an expressionless robot or something..
my brain doesn't really feel the longing or missing being in the same class with friends.....
it's just that we're diff class.. but then we're still friends,
we can still meet up u know...
n of course i'll ALWAYS remember the class in which i studied my foundations with..
especially a blonde who looked like the mascot of our class..
i only wish everyone a very very good luck in surviving the next 2.5 years to come!
ganbatte desu!

No comments:

Post a Comment