Thursday, August 2, 2012

Summary of my Lecturers

Since my semester 1 is ending soon... I'll just post..
What I remember most about my lecturers.

Design 1(William) - "Ah Boy/Girl aaaa..."/"Ben 10 with a character called four arms"/"NICHOLAS"
H.A.D (Hui Ling) - "Check out this artwork, and compare it to the previous one." > very History-of-Art teacher like..
LCS 1 (Ms. Pinky) - Anything about Bangkok, Thailand coz she keeps using that as Presentation 1 example./ Voice tones / Body language
Design 2 (She Mei) - Can't really stick her into my "NICE Lexturers" list.. But she's a bit........ ngeh..
Design 2 (Azma) - "DON'T save your AI file into the server folder or I'll come find u n lecture u aaa!"/ VERY straight to the point, n says what she sees n very straight-forward opinions. Sometimes funny too :D
Drawing 1 (Sing Hooi) - Casanova. ==
Drawing 1 (Jas) - "Don't draw the xxx like this or I'LL KILL YOU."/Very loving-like lecturer who can draw aweshomely!! There's a "jie jie" feel from her :D
Figure Studies (Zhuo Yu) - "Don't always draw the 3D form of the rib cage/pelvis like this, it should be more like this(draws on board)." Most people thinks he's strict, but from the 1st week, I got a "ge ge" feel from him, he's ok. :D
Figure Studies (Jeffery) - Sampat dao........... == But he's aweshome too! :D His facial expressions are...... abundant... ahahaaha
Malaysian Studies (Fadzillah) - "I'll tell u straightaway, since I puasa today, so I have no energy to teach u all today." =.= oh....kay.....? Well, at least we can go home early :D

Overall they're good lecturers, and some (I won't say who) of them I will find them again or remember them!
Now to face the exams 1st!!
GOOD LUCK!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment