Thursday, August 23, 2012

My college life! & book fest!

Uh... my college life is drawn into this artwork! :D
Each part of the artwork means something!!
it's up to u to figure it out!
yeah, even the cloud-like bubbly thingy at the neck has meaning!
n it's all connected to how i felt about my 1st sem college life...
can't help it if it gets a bit emo,
coz i was listening to sad songs = v = lll

anyways!!
went to book fair yesterday!!
n uhh...
there were so many books going for such a low price..
e.g. RM109.90 -> Rm 12.90
i saw the price n i just took the book!!!!
plus it has an interesting storyline!!
so uhhh i took 4 eng books(3 hard cover) n 4 chinese books!! :DD
was very very very happy!!
i treasure them all the way home = v =!
my mom saw the 8 books n she reminded me by saying,
"I thought someone said she won't buy any books at book fest, and went there just to LOOK at books. "
ehehheheheheheheheheheheh......................
= = "
obviously i can't hold on to that...
beh tahan nia...
books!! how can i resist........
sigh~

No comments:

Post a Comment