Tuesday, June 5, 2012

College life.


Maybe coz of mood swings, i feel like writing about college life! :D

First off... im kinda getting used to college life... i never thought i would get used to it so soon... the assignments n all.. time management is crucial!! yesss i can do it!!!
ughhh i sound so formal... = =
anyways... sometimes i'll have a little inner mind conflict with new friends, n that's just how it works i guess... so of their behaviors are still a bit..... unacceptable... n im sure my habits aren't that welcoming to them also...
to tell the truth, the real me haven't really appeared yet.. but then it's not that fast either... haiz~
sometimes i'll miss my other friends too.. my usual gang in high school, the freaks in NS, and sometimes... even my newly met friends during the college orientation days.. I still catch up with a few of them n yeah i wish to just have fun n be myself with them...
but i'm sure time will open my real self out to my new gang of friends. well, that's what exploring is all about!! :D


but the good part of being in sunway is... I can sometimes hang out with KL n weishen n vince at sunway college after our classes end. been out 2 times with them, although tiring but quite enjoying :)

Hmmmm... lecturers looks promising... only sometimes i don't know what I'm studying... especially during Design... gosh i don't really get that at all.. well yeah i guess it'll help me in different aspects next time.. BUT THEN! I'm friggin not gonna sign up for Advertising Design (AD)! Still think Digital Animation (DG) is my thing :3
Sad though to think that after our foundation class everyone's gonna go to diff classes.. sem 2, time to major in something! Till now i think i found only a few ppl that i know going to DG.. but i know there's more than i think.

Overall, it's better than high school, thinking back on the old days.. but then ur responsibility increases heavily too.. so.............. orz

another point.
I
DON'T
WANNA
FALL
IN
__________
YET.
it's too soon n time wasting... so gotta control, keep cool, n look at my idols only!
Yesung aaa, Yoochun aaa!!!! XDDDD
Hwaiting!!
Ganbatte!!

No comments:

Post a Comment