Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Feeling of accomplishment










Well that's how I felt today :D

There was a History of art pop quiz today, not to mention another presentation for Ms.Pinky's class!
so it's double work, n double the pain in the head...

The History of art quiz wasn't as easy as I hoped it to be...
there were 2 essays ready to spike my ribs....
well i made it alive from the quiz...
but then the presentation coming is more important for me...
nerve-wrecking actually.... = =

i arrived in class with the friggin script in my hands...
n i just can't keep my eyes away from it...
but then Ian looked sooo confident n prepared...
damn i envy him... ==
we chose our number randomly, n i got to be the 2nd person to give my presentation talk..
well that's good news to me, as i don't have to worry about it later...

by that time, i think i was quite tired of being nervous, n i just want to do my best n present..
so I just cleared my thoughts n let my body do the talking!
eventually i had to glance the script once in a while, coz i really dun wanna lag the whole presentation..
but then, there's Ms Pinky (my lecturer), blazing her shining eyes on you sometimes..
n i just stared into them ahahhahaa..
yeah well....... marks deducted i guess....


Then there were a few others who gave their talk too... certain people were very good, according to ms pinky, n some needed to work on their skills. Ian, was the only one in class to make ms pinky close her book n just LISTEN to him... which meanssssss, it's awesome in a way!
A few of them I wasn't paying attention to be exact, well I apologise for that anyway...
There's a few of them which i remembered, like my classmate Vayne talked about Melbourne, n i only remembered he mentioned cute squishy wittle penguins!




It really is a relief after I finished the presentation, it's like i lifted a burden(which is not quite) away! :D
anyway now most of my assignments are done!!
now i only have to worry about thinking new ideas for Design 1, which is designing pictograms......
it took me a friggin big brainstorm to think of a few designs, n my lecturer said it was too complex......
I simplified it n still....... it's too complicated.... = =
so I'll just keep that on hold i guess... = =!
 


For now, I can finally rest my aching head for a while...

 I'll be looking forward to the few years of college!

No comments:

Post a Comment