Friday, June 15, 2012

Depression

THIS
IS
HOW
I
FELT
FOR THE
PAST
3
DAYS.

but nothing really serious. :)
it's just i feel constricted these days...
i can't blame other people when i'm the one who started the game 1st..
I feel like i'm the one who's irresponsible or at fault...
n it just bugs me sometimes..
different pressure are also coming in all directions, n the friggin indo haze is coming too..... = =
aduhhh
I just hope some people don't rely too much on me or对我太有希望...
i can't make everything go smoothly u know..
i just wished u can take a few steps back.

I'm also fed up with myself for my lack of cautious sometimes...
i really have to take care of the small things that matter...
i don't mean to make it look like it's on purpose,
but it really happened n it's my responsibility for losing it...
so i apologise to the trouble i caused..

i hope this feeling fades away as soon as possible,
this is spoiling my aura..
hopefully it doesn't influence my assignments or something..

aaah it'll be wierd to complain in FB..
but it's wierd too to post it here...
orz
mood swings =.=


GANBATTE ME!!!!!!!! >:D

No comments:

Post a Comment