Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Mind Sets

Heh, still can't quite take my eyes off this album...

Hmm i found out recently that..
My mind set or what I'm thinking is not that similar to my friends in college...
Is it because I wasn't a former art stream student during high school?
Coz all i knew during form 4-5 is cerebellum, acceleration and sodium benzoate .___.
which i studied for 2 years n doesn't really help much in college...
ahahhaa well then...
i know some of them are also science stream converting to art..
but then sometimes... i find it surprising of how they think is so.....
art student ahahhaha
well can't really blame them.
It's also quite a problem to interpret what they're thinking sometimes..
there's some who think they are very awesome in what they're doing (full of pride), n some who think they're mentally strong when sometimes it isn't really worth comparing...

overall im thralled by how my science-based mind will cross paths with artfully coloured minds.
but then... Im a bit thralled by one of my friends..
how is it that this person is so selfish..... hmm... im trying to figure it out...
My question to my friend : Is it that you want opinions of yourself from others only, or u want people to think you're actually special?
Don't you think others need to focus when you chose not to? Why don't make a change to yourself, learn and improve something u knew that u weren't good at? It's better than relying on someone else ALWAYS.. I mean, nothing's forever u know?
It's about time u stepped out of the comfort zone, n into reality.

Hmm.. let's just see what will happen after the 1st semester.

No comments:

Post a Comment