Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Major Course Decision


Inspired by the song "The Day Before" by Nell.

Quite an interesting song to listen to. :)
Something to take my head off of things.

-------------------------------------------------------
It's time we foundation students decide to choose a major!
N as usual i chose Digital Animation!! :D
but then it's quite more than I expected....
there's a few subjects in which i'm not that interested in,
but then not all things go the way u want.. so I don't mind..
it's just that animation studies a LOT of things!!
ur brain's gotta process it fast, devour the info fast, research fast n get things done fast.
haiz.... faint~
guess i won't be able to sleep anymore ehehe.
but!!
I must be strong!!
I will be one of the survivor to graduate from this course with outstanding results!!
n for that I must b hardworking n passionate!!
2 things I'm gonna have!!!

SO GANBATTE ME!!
n to all my future classmates of the same course too :)

No comments:

Post a Comment