Thursday, April 22, 2010

yesterday

me n my family go out makan with my relatives..
felt nice..
after tat we were on the car..
saying things about going 2 vacation.....
n we all suddenly say tasik kenyir....
n since my singapore uncle oso there...
so we keep talking abt the things we've done a few years ago at tasik kenyir,...
say until we all really wan 2 go......
so i will check the resorts there.....
mayb i can ask every relative of mine to go.....
who knows~

after dinner we go watch movie.....
actually wan 2 go see ice kacang puppy love (izit like this ar?)
but everywhere we go the tickets r sold out...
means it muz b very nice.......
heehee
in the end...
we go cineleisure watch being human......
means i watch the movie again...
but for RM6 onli!!!
watch 2nd time i will still laugh....
so ok lar~
went home......
i bai bai my dad...
n went 2 bed....

it's good 2 have close relatives...
=)

No comments:

Post a Comment