Sunday, April 11, 2010

On a day which my hair is messy, 11.04.2010

i went 2 mc donalds with pei hui 2 study.....
yes.. dis is NOT A JOKE.....
i went there 2 study!

11am!!
i go fetch pei hui from her house....
n we went 2 mc donalds.....
i brought along my physics n sejarah.....
n when we reach there.....
she ordered 6 nuggets n 1 hot milo.....
since she no eat breakfast.....
ok lor......
i started with my school homework....
n so did she...
den we eat sambil read.....

wah.....
at that time mc donalds more n more ppl come......
but since i seldom get affected by my surroundings..
i didnt mind the noise n continue reading.....
but pei hui beh tahan....
after a while she oso ok la....
when i finish my homework i studied my physics......

den i pergi order mcnuggets set....
n she ate 1 of my nuggets coz i ate 1 of hers......
so i ate it......
den pei hui's bro oso there......
around 2pm he sit behind us....
ya tat table there....
n he keeps explaining 2 his frens about their A-level physics..
i heard 1 sentence....
"你这个做法是幼儿园的白痴小孩的方法... listen to me! Is like this 1!!"
haiz i m bored 2 choy him so i continue studying....
den after tat pei hui n her bro's frens started chatting about taking accounts onot.....
they say its a waste pei hui dropped her accounts....... in the future she will regret ar.....
say wad if no take accounts is useless person ar......
no future ar........
actually i listened 2 their every word n i felt quite beh song......
it's pei hui's decision.. not theirs.....
i thought....
den pei hui turned n say...
"Eh, 芷君, 你回答一下, 没有take account 以后没有前途吗?"
den i said......
"如果他们是这样想的, 那就是他们的想法 lor..... "
i 4got wad i say liao after tat.....
after a long while....
pei hui turned back 2 me n keep asking me....
if it was right 4 her 2 drop accounts, should she take the subject back n etc...
i told her 2 follow her heart.. (wad a stupid answer. -.-)
den she say la.....
actually when i said that sentence 2 her bro's frens n her bro.....
her bro 笑了一下...
den she say
"你那句他顶不到 leh!其实 la.... 你那句算是zat 到他们够够历历!!"
i know her bro is the type who 顶嘴 until u can kill him de.....
but i told her:
"我那句是没有带zat 的, 也没有恶意的... 我只不过在讲我的comment 而已.."
n after tat i continue studying.....
around 4.30pm......
my dad came from a nearby coffee shop n fetched me home.....
pei hui went home earlier than me....
since her bro is fetching her home....
so ok lor.........

den after tat 5.30pm i went 2 ci ji....
BSD de.....
went 4 a little program they're holding.....
n after tat 2 add maths tuition~

day overall:
7/10

No comments:

Post a Comment