Sunday, April 11, 2010

In the rainy morning of 10.4.2010..

I went 2 mid valley on saturday with sharon n the gang n qy..
but b4 that i went 2 ...

my 母校~!!
coz its their sports day...

n i m supposed 2 go n cheer for my cousin sis..
so i went there~~
n i saw my cousin bro n his family ther oso...
n since he's desa jaya 2, so i decided 2 take him for a tour around desa 1...
i told him where my standard 6,5 n 1 classes r....
n i oso told him ghost stories we tell laz time....
n he believed.......
desa has changed a little bit...
i can still feel the feeling when i was standard 6... sitting in class or walking around...
n of courz..... i would shout....
"i m back 6D!! "
hee hee...
but when i wan 2 go 2 block E... 2 go 2 the 4th floor n the most right hand side class which is my standard 5 class....
a little pengawas asked me i wan 2 find some1 izit....
i say i wan walk walk onli...
den she say visitors canot go 2 3rd n 4th floor.....
so suan lor..
i walk downstairs..
but in 15 minutes time......
i took my cousin bro n we sneaked upstairs......
n of courz suceed la....!
when we reach block A, we saw a performance......
their Wu Do performance....
i think is oso wushudao coz i can c them doing wushudao 1 & 2.....
but in a small sized yheng way.....
haha
they r stronger than me ~..

then we went 2 block F

walk past the bridge 2 block E~~!!

after the "journey"..
we go c the competition coz my cousin sis is going 2 run.....
so when i walk 2 the field...
i saw this :

so cuuute those little ants!!
very small n cuute~~!
hahaahhaa
ur senior likes u all~!


n after that i rushed back home......!
n when i reach home iz 10.05am oredi....
so i nid 2 start my violin....
so immediately start violin class..
n summore my hand still pain from thursday's practices.....
N summore learn grade 5 scales which is VERY HARD 4 ME..
so i hav 2 tolerate the pain n continue..!

after my class it's oredi 11.15am coz my teacher giv me OT!
n i hav 2 fetch qy n me 2 go 2 kepong sentral so we can go 2 mid valley....
but my hair is sooo oily!!!
omigosh!
i rush 2 toilet n wash my hair....
n then dry it as fast as i can!!
den 11.30am chiong 2 fetch dai lou....
n after tat we waited at the station for the KTM 2 arrive....
but ssoooo slow...
12.05pm onli will arrive....
so wait lor......
i talk non-stop 2 DL.....
den 1.00pm++ reached mid valley....
den chiong 2 find a present 4 wei qun....
when finding the present..
we saw a fashion show!!
so we chiong over there like ki siao olang n took pictures...
they were Noir's models....
advertising their newest fashion designs.....



every man-model 露点 leh!!
six pack oso got~!
1 quite lengzai but i din took his pic.... ==
den i found a present 4 wei qun so we chiong 2 redbox at gardens...
den we chiong k with them until 3pm......
den we go GSC n find a movie 2 watch....
at first they all wan 2 try ghost movie....
but when they say tat i 缩成一团..!
coz i can tahan yucky n 恶心 n gruesome stuff......
but i CANOT TAHAN those movies!!
urgh.....
but at the end i say ok la....
tahan a bit...
but they couldn't find the movie.......
i mean at the screen la..
so we choose another movie.....
the recent 1 by Jack Neo......
called being human...
做人!
i tell u veryyyy funny orh!!!!!!
recommended!!
n Nono was Lee Guo Huang's counscious/devil!!
hahaha
so 搞笑!!
i like it~!
den after tat we went home.....
at the station....
i wan 2 buy ticket 4 myself at the machine ( since i din hear DL's advise 2 buy 2-way ticket)..
n when my turn....
the stupid machine wont accpet my RM1 note!!
i keep trying another RM1 note but still canot..!
den i onli hav 2 RM1 notes....
so i very desperate...
i call DL come......
n she oso dun hav RM1 note.....
so she asked the person behind me 2 change for her RM1 note....
but still canot.....
den she say in BM..
u muz align the note on the left hand side......
so i try n can liao....
den i kena ZADAO.......
more zadao de is....
the machine gave me a half patah card....
wah seh!!
but in the end it gave me a complete card......
n when i pass through i saw sharon n the gang waiting 4 me.....
i sooo paiseh!!!!!!!! ><>< )

No comments:

Post a Comment