Saturday, April 10, 2010

Grade 3 violin exam experience (comic version)

on 8th of april.....
2.30pm..
i reached my destination........!!!

yup... hotel istana....!!
ta-da!
i went in n saw many arabic pelancong/tourists looking at me...
mayb they're wondering wad my big n long black casing is for....
i think they scare inside got bomb...... XD
den my dad(who fetch me thr) ask sum1 where is the examination place....
den he say go 2 floor 3...
den ok lor...
when we came out from the lift... ( now at 3rd floor)
i saw a board......

erm sumthing like dis de la...
so i came 2 the right place....
i told the person who is in charge of personal info n song selection..
ya
tat person.... i told her im here liao..
den go 2 the waiting room...
luckily when i enter...
i saw sum1 from my ex-music centre..
so we talk lor..
she say i sam-pat...
1 hour earlier den arrive liao...
den i say fine la~ go around the hotel walk walk...
so i went 2 the lobby n saw quite a lot of ang-mo....
den i came back....
since very boring....

i was in my "go out shopping" de look...
so i waited......
but the wait is starting 2 get more n more short...

n im getting more nervous........
until...............

so its my turn 2 enter..... n "play" the music..... hah.....
when i enter.....
i see this 40-50 yr old man with a smile on his face...
n my image of him is........... :

so im quite relieved.....
i like his eyes a lot....
since he's an ang-mo.....

like it a lot....
as well as the way he talks....
n his accent...
not bad wad my examiner XD

but any1 will still get nervous.....
including me.....
but i can control at first....

little sweaty... but still ok....
but when my accompaniment(teacher) begin.....

yup..... my hand started shaking.....
my hand was 90% nervous but my mind n body was not even 60% nervous....
but u have 2 get through this!!
n all will be well after u finish!!!
so i juz played it like i usually will.....

but when ur hand shake... so will ur bow.... n so will ur melody....
so......
ahahahhahaha,.............
little pitch problems but still ok la.....
n then my 2nd nightmare
sight reading....
i m very bad on it....
n i think i din follow the tempo, the tone n MORE....
den my 1st nightmare..
oral test!!!!
argh~!

so he asked me 2 stand behind the piano.......
so ok.....
den he starts questioning me after he plays a tune....
n when he ask his look is very strict........

make me a little hard 2 answer..
i dont even know if i'd answer it correct onot....
so i think these examiners hide their emotions very well....
can play black jack liao.....!
but after he ask me his last question he suddenly says,
"well, ok~! u're done~!"
so i took my violin n book n walked out after saying "ty sir~!"
i think i did OKAY....
OKAY enuf 2 pass.....
i hope~!

day overall:
8/10

No comments:

Post a Comment