Monday, September 17, 2012

An Unexpected Surprise. (My situation)

That was what I had yesterday (16.09.2012) O___________O
My face was practically like..
O口O!!!!
N it went like this...

MY SITUATION:
One fineeee day,
Shar asked me wanna go makan on Sunday,(me n her only) since she n KX's leaving for perak on Monday...
i accepted it, not noticing that she was constantly confirming with me about dinner..
I didn't notice, so i just assume it's on.
Then i remembered i asked QY whether she wanna yamcha on that night... so might as well ask her to come together for dinner... but i forgot to ask..
Sunday : Shar's parents fetched her to my house. n we set off to a restaurant around Sg. Buloh.
She told me that her mom wants her to spy around the restaurant's food and compare the price with her mom's own restaurant. So her mom may be coming or might not.
We arrived at the restaurant.. finding our reservations (btw i saw my relatives there :D such a coincidence~).. i noticed the reservation's for 6 people, which was wierd...
But my curiosity faded off when Shar told me maybe her mom's business partners r coming along too..
but when she checked the phone no. for reservation..
it was 017...
I thought... wierd... i don't remember Shar's mom being a hotlink user...
Doubt... hmm...... but nvm la.. i just sat down on the 6 seated table.
Then when i was chatting with Shar..
I saw something................ or someone to be exact...
KL O____O
what's she doing here? makan dinner with her family? But i didn't see her family..
instead i saw QY, KX, DEA n COCO..
O__________________________________O
WHAT THE HELL IS HAPPENING?
after reorganizing my brain's logical reasons, i knew why.
On the same time, Shar gestured to KL n said,
"Meet my mother."

なるほど(Oh i see)
This dinner is a gathering, also functions as a celebration for my b'day O.O
Awww i was so touched....... I can't stop smiling when i saw all of them here..
The friends I dearly cared for
Since everyone was busy with their own lives, it was really hard to actually gather, sit down and talk.
It was very very nice. :)
After that they wanted to come to my house.. but they'll fetch Coco back first..
So i just drove home with Shar in my car...
actually Yen Nee wanted to come, but something came up and she couldn't make it..
But that effort of wanting to come is enough for me to be very very happy!

Then I reached home n opened my com..
I heard the outside door opened n I thought oh they're here. (since Lilo's barking also -.-)
Then out of nowhere they held a handmade choc cake into my house, with lighted candles and a NYEAH face (>:D) on the cake...
WHOA
this is way tooo surprising!!!!!!!!!!!
I was sooo enthusiastic that i jumped up n down after they sang a outoftunebutverylovely birthday song for meh!! They asked me to make a wish.
Within 5 secs, i wished 3 wishes that came in my mind 1st n straightaway blew the candles..
They were shocked how fast i was, but then MEH~ that's how i roll B)
I placed the cake in the living room table and they handed out something...
first was KL n QY's gift :
TABLO'S ALBUM -FEVER'S END !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
GAAAAAAAAAH I WANTED THIS ALBUM FOR SOOOOO LONG NIAAAAAAAAAAAA
i thought it was impossible to find, but here it is!!!!
IN FRONT OF MEH!!!!!!
THE ORIGINAL THING!!!!!!!!!
GOSH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i actually squealed and jumped around with it!!
HENG AHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! XDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
Then Shar, KX n Dea's present was
O.O!!!
WOW JAZZ 5 ALBUM!
Da Hell!!!!! How they'd know imma Jazz lova!!!!
THIS IS WAY AWESOME!
I straightaway opened the CD n played it with the PS3.
Gosh....... soothing and very very nice!!!!!
Just what I loved!!
The whole album sounds so nice!!!!!!!!!!!!
:DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
I can't thank them enough for their very very very very very very very precise presents!!!!
 

 After that we went for 2nd round.
Drinks :D
After fetching Dea home, KL, Shar, KX n I went to Publika for a drink!
Ahhh the environment and the view n the music n the drink weaves nicely
N i'm satisfied :D
Then the day ended with me fetching them home (KL driving home), and going to bed with a smile.
:)

Maybe I wasn't really hoping for anything, that's why I was surprised when all of this happened.
From the depths of my heart, I'm very sure the shocked feeling was true.
N of course, the happiness within.
Thanks a lot guys!!!
I can't help feeling, We could JUST HAVE IT AAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLL
FRIENDS WITH FRIENDS INDEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED,
You made my heart so shocked and lame (coz i didn't found out)
and u gave me.... what i wished forrrrrr
aah the lyrics changing kinda sucks =.=
but sincerely, thanks a lot!
KL, QY, SHAR, KX, COCO, DEA
私の友達たち、本当にありがとうございます!!!
とってもうれしいです!!
好きです!!あんたたちにわ!!!


>:D



No comments:

Post a Comment