Thursday, December 8, 2011

POSTSPMFREEDOMSTARTSNOW

it's the 1st day since my SPM ended.. >:D
n after chinese which is today, i went out to celebrate with my peeps~
but the unlucky part of all of this is......
i was friggin tired ==

duno is it bcoz of my bad habit of sleeping late, knowing i'm tired after the exams...
or i seriously have a bad-body-withstanding-power.......
i was actually half asleep most of the time...
but another half was fun n i know that!

aah i don't even know what i'm typing now... literally...
all that i know is....
5 hours of karaoke is no joke...
especially for a sleepy person ==
but it's worth the money n fun that's for sure.

i don't know it's bcoz of tiredness or other reasons...
but i feel like punching a person politely...
i really mean politely...
it got me up on my nerves for that 2.12sec
n that was when i really wanna punch in a polite way..
what the friggin hell was that.......

shud i... or...
ア!!面倒いです!!

No comments:

Post a Comment