Wednesday, December 28, 2011

TIME



that's what i don't have now.
add a spice of anxiety to that..
i have only less than 5 days to do things before im not around..
too many things
yet im so tired...
oh so tired...
i can't rest,
or time will flow away from my fingers.

i worry too..
i worry about my mom, my pets, my friends, my house, my role in the house(who's gonna do it), my future, my all..
it keeps my pace away from my future....
makes it hard to leave for that distance...
or maybe im just too tired n blabbering about nonsense..
i dont know...
im just, tired.

10 days of vacation, 10 days of preparation, 3 months of training, 3 years of college..
sudden but reality..
it somehow sounds tiring to me, but what can i do..
all of this returns to time.
maybe this level of "tire" is nothing to others..
but it took me a whole lot of energy to stay focused..
aaah
can't complain
it's life..

ganbatte me!!

2 comments:

  1. Well young lady, anxious and worry are what you shall NOT have. In life, things change. As said, thts the only constant. In different stages, you encounter different things and thus your focus changes. This is the natural essence of life. The good news is: the changes are gradual and as they come, you shall handle them gracefully, one at a time. We all seen tht, went thru tht and survived. So shall you too :-)

    Happy New Year girl. Have a joyful and wonderful 2012! Lets welcome this new chapter with an open heart and arms.. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah thanks a lot mom :) i'll get this over!

    ReplyDelete