Friday, November 25, 2011

3 MORE DAYS

3 more friggin days till my freedom!!
i can just smell it........
but thanks to my heavy bio n chem books..
it blocks me from the sweet smell of freedom...
n fills me with book smell ==
tak pe!!
endure 2 more weeks n i can fly away!

actually.... i don't know if it's because im used to it or just plain blur..
i don't feel like i'm taking spm exams..
not until i finished my physics paper yesterday..
i think majority is because my brain doesn't tell my body to be suuuuper nervous..
or tells it to stay up the whole night to study..
the 1st day (BM) was the only day i really felt like spm.. because it's the 1st... -_-
n there's a few times im just nervous of forgetting important points..
but then who isnt?

well im still aware in the end..
n im dying to try my best!!!
but thanks to all for the encourage!

I'LL DO MY BEST
MY FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEGEEEEEEN BEST!!!!
>:D


something that lightens me up :

No comments:

Post a Comment