Wednesday, November 2, 2011

11 more days....

Just those little more days until the big exam.. But it seems sooo far.. Still, I know it's crucial for me to study now.. These days pass by FAST!!! So no time to play around I guess.. Time to focus on the real thing!!! >:D

It's been a while since I touched my drawing stuff.. N I kinda miss them.. My hands force me away from them =3=
But after the exams I will start to focus on my skills n refresh my creativity!! My right brain feels numb n it's about time I give it a workout...
Of course I will start working out more on gyms!! I haven't give up on my body yet!! >:D

So to all form 5s.....
GRAB UR BOOKS N GOOD LUCK TO ALL OF YOU!!!!! XDDDDD



Ps : I'm using iPod to type so I'm trying my best to click the right words XD
1st time trying to type post using iPod =v=

No comments:

Post a Comment