Saturday, November 20, 2010

To genting from genting

i reached genting..
with my black jacket on, a pair of jeans, casual sandals, phone n money...
walking alone at genting......
feeling the wind on my face.....
this is a nice feeling.... free n nice



well actually i was walking REALLY fast..
to the toilet... (-.-)v
coz i had a enormous urge 2 pee liao...
n i waited at the lifts 4 like 15 minutes n every lift i encounter is full of ppl.....
ugh..
so when i reach first world's lobby...
i walked fast to the toilets.......
then hav 2 line up somemore...
my body was giving a loud:
WARNING!! WARNING!!!
feeling liao... but so lucky the girl went in quickly n out...
after tat i was walking alone at the lobby...
XD

went 2 genting juz now...
to meet up with my mom's fren's roommate...! :D
n her kai-daughter i think.... (4got)
well.....
my mom told me my personality was the same as the little girl...
when we all drinking tea at a kopitiam...
so i put on a "..... really ar...?" look...
well.... hmm....
nostalgic...
i dont know how 2 face kids...
dunno wad 2 do when they r looking at me.. -.-

well after tat i go ride flying coaster...
it sounds like frying coaster.....
-.-

well...........
it was worth the syok i guess...
n i read my book beside the coaster while feeling the cold weather...
the feeling is very very nice!! :D

n i tried archery for the 1st time...
n i liked it!! :D
the best shot i got was 9 marks....
so ok la~~!

after tat went 2 mushroom park 2 buy vegetables...
but they're all sold out...
aww

this foggy feeling is nice!! :D

even he agrees......

spot my mom n her fren XD

cant even see genting from here....

this path looks like a road to a cloud paradise

more fog......
these pics r taken during the last minute...
so ........
hehehehehe~!

enjoyed this short trip to genting~!
>:D

No comments:

Post a Comment