Thursday, July 23, 2009

*Ouch*

it hurts, ok?

I know you don't feel it,
Because I think you never knew it.
My pain can't reach anyone,
because I try very hard to keep it to myself.

But do you know what?
I've been strong since,
pains that I bear,
I will try to control them,
I've tolerated your actions,
and sometimes I calm myself down by music,
I believe I am strong.

But sooner or later,
strong people will also fall.
Sometimes I just can't hold it any longer.
I fall.
But I always make sure I stand up again,
and never give up,
hoping that you will remember something,
something I had hold dear in my heart for two years,
I wished you knew,
but all I got back were disappointing answers.

When I see you there,
I smile,
but in my heart,
I'm crying.

Maybe,
Falyn Strvayne will fall for good.

Who knows?

Only you know the answer.

I wish the best to the both of us.
















No lies.

No comments:

Post a Comment