Thursday, July 23, 2009

Everything abt my bro....

well...
he didn't kena national service....
so i'm in trouble.... or at risk....
he so happy when he found out he didn't kena...
summore the message said,
" Maaf, anda tidak dipilih untuk menyertai NS." ("sorry, you weren't chosen to participate in NS.")
or sumthing lyk tat...
the maaf was good news to him...
but bad 2 me....
ORZZZZZZZZZZZZ
dono next next year how will i end up....

den 2day he participated in a english singing competition held by my school...
the last few days he was practicing with his 2 frens...
but the voice n the music...
i knew they needed a lot of training....
they didn't take risks or whatsoever when they practice...
but 2day... their voices were much than i expected...
they took risks n they juz gave it all they got...
n overall it was a good performance...
n i'm quite proud of my bro...
u rock bro...
OH YEAH!

once again he is stuck with harvest moon back to nature...
a game usually played on PS...
but he found the file n wad wad kind of software to play PS games in com...
so now he n i r playing...
but not that addicted...
coz both of us almost PMR n SPM lurrrrrrr.......

but i swear 2 u...
i didn't even read a single book/text book....
only those 3 books about China...
i didn't even hav chance 2 draw....
so i'm busy...
in the wrong way....

<.<

oh yea...
my bro is learning guitar now...
he learn by himself..
n my aunt's guitar is temporary his...
ahahaha....
my dad knew the chords coz he was a guitarist b4....
den he helped my bro a little..
n now i dono his semangat fly 2 where liao...
mayb i dono onli....

but good luck 2 him...

i liek me brother~

=)

No comments:

Post a Comment