Wednesday, May 2, 2012

IM LEGAL!!


Finally got my "P" license from the photoshop guy!!! XDD so happy about it!!!
now i can LEGALLY drive!!! >:D
although i still need supervising coz i seriously got probs in my driving sometimes...
watch out world!!
P IS ON THE ROAD!!!
but seriously, I really need more experience.
Let me drive in my neighbourhood sure no prob,
but once i hit the highways,
WAH!! a big blank!!
there's too many things to keep a lookout for and, it's tiring
seriously, how can parents tahan driving for 8 hours from KL to terengganu O.O
i really wonder sometimes...
i salute them.

But the feeling is quite different, once u know how to drive..
but im sure in the end I'll get bored with it like anyone else in the world.
In another way, I can gain experience everytime I'm behind the wheels!!
so I really hope I can just park the car smoothly next time =.=

No comments:

Post a Comment