Thursday, April 30, 2009

Secret Recipe

Posting stupid things I did at Secret Recipe
Dai Lou n KL were there....
so they were the photographers...
i was too the photographer....
den i took pics of them doing *ehem* and *ehem* *ehem*...
*Sssshhhh.........*

we spent about like 1 1/2 hours there....
me sipping on my earl grey tea (recommended tea~)


den we ate 2 cakes
KL got 1
dai lou bought another cake n we kongsi
ty dai lou~~

n we did stupid things...
i juz post mine coz they dowan their stuff online
I miss eu fish n chips!!!!

Walking on cheese cake... u know it's my hand coz only i wear a watch...

I LOVE PIE~~~~~~~~!!!!

There r more stupid things..
juz go 2 my other blog...
talkplaylove.blogspot.com

i ate about RM30 n i cried.... (falyn's believe it or not!)
In the end we juz went back home~~

::Falyn Strvayne::

No comments:

Post a Comment