Saturday, November 3, 2012

Uh-saain-ment-zzzz

This is a gift from me to my cousin Han!! :DD
although I don't know which version of saber does he like....
but then i'm interested in drawing Saber Lily,
so I gave it a shot and this came out.....
I'll work harder!!! goshhhhhhhhh
but it was fun :3
kinda like a practice for me...
as u can see my anime style has changed since studying at TOA...
n it has changed into the greater good... :3 

Anyways......
Uh-saain-ment-zzzz
That's what's holding me recently...
ASSIGNMENTS!!!!
since it's near to the end of sem 2!
So Imma kick it up a notch and focus more on assignments...
BUT THEN!!
my brother plays one of my favourite games in front of me......
Shoot....... =________=
FOCUS AAAAAAAAA
F.O.C.U.S.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Charging myself to focus!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I can do it!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment