Saturday, August 13, 2011

300th post! >:D




yes it's true...! my 300th post in this blog!
wow it's longer than i thought....
my life has 300 posts written on it...
well... barely...
but then i'm excited for this post!!

recently... i've made a decision im sure most of the teenagers my age would have made...

STUDY... no more games n all.... it's the time to focus..
exams exams exams...
= 3 =
n it's one of the most important ones coming SOON....
but then i doubt i can really control n focus in revision...
orz

I HOPE I WISH I FRIGGIN WANNA FOCUS N STUDY!!!!!!!
*slap my own brain*


im intolerant to sleepiness / drowsiness...
can't continue to study at all if i get a wittle bit slpy....
but then i don't use the wake-up-at-3-am-to-study-the-hell-out-of-my-head technique...
to be frank.. i can't....
coz if i do.....
this is the results of me by tomorrow...

i need a toothpick to force it open during exams.....
but then it'll still won't work....

pressure's keeping up its pace day by day...
trial's coming n i'm not exactly prepared....
consider me dead if u throw me a chemistry paper now.....
but when pressure builds up...
it makes me wanna break free for just a few seconds ( 1835 secs pls :D)
n do this.....
at least....

n in the end i guess my hair will continue to grow upwards by itself.....
n in the end......


i'll look like a freak.....
but then...
a wise man (RYAN HIGA) once said in his recent video...

XDDDDDDD
\m/ ryan higa

anyways back on topic...
hope i manage to revise in a serious matter NOW......
books won't flip by themselves...
n knowledge won't fly into ur brain by itself.....
so wish u all luck n me myself n i too
aww yeah


OH OH OH!!!
by the way!!!
~Moral Value of the Week~

do not mess with ke xin.....


NYEAH! >:D




No comments:

Post a Comment