Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Japan trip!!






Too much to say, too lazy to type.
It's better to hear me say out my experience instead of seeing mere words here.

But it was a memorable trip, in which the weather and season suits my likings very much. :)
Thanks to a very very cheap offer by AirAsia, the ticket prices made it possible for my family and I to travel to Japan-- one of my to-visit countries!
It was like a dream coming true to me, and I didn't even realise that it was time to travel there on the night before our flight!
The best part is, it's end of autumn and the beginning of winter, in which the weather is approximately between 1C-10C, which is cold at night and cool in the morning, just my type of weather!! :D

The image that the Japanese had gave me was:
- friendly
- heavy makeup on the face
- hardworking
- in order
- walking very fast
- up to date and on time

which was quite good, this makes it an opportunity to meet people from other countries and learn about their cultures and habits.
Pretty good exposure to me :)
I gave a title to the trip, which was
"3 Cities in 7 Days"
Osaka, Kyoto and Nara.
I personally liked Nara a lot, coz it's a town which has everything you need, and most of all,
they have deers :3
they're so cute!! although painful when bitten hehe
and the food made me convinced that Nara is more likeable.
The weather there wasn't as cold as Kyoto, which was good. Plus there are parks for people to jog or just have long walks, which I like a lot. :)

Osaka is the busy city, like Penang in Malaysia.
Everyone walks fast, sales here and there, fashion shops down the entire street.
Just a restless and busy city, especially at night. :)
The Kaiyukan (aquarium) gave me a wonderful sight,
especially the rotating school of fish and the whale shark.
Makes me appreciate the beauty of the ocean more~

Kyoto is like Melaka, full of  historical sights and wondrous views of nature.
There are many many temples and shrines which can be easily found since all of them are connected into a pathway, easing tourists to walk from temple to temple.
It can be tiring to walk from here to there since it's quite a big area, but it's good exercise to me. :D
I liked Kiyomizudera, it gave me a lot of inspiration just by looking at the structure and the name of the buildings. Plus I saw a few famous singers from Korea and Taiwan filming there for travel shows.
Well aren't I lucky to spot them :)

Anyway, just a small conclusion.
I will go to Japan once again, when I have the ability and oppertunity!!
Thanks again mom for making one of my little dreams come true. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment