Tuesday, July 3, 2012

R.I.P Snowy

3.7.2012  May my little white rabbit Snowy rest in peace and find peacefulness in her afterlife.

Aaah it's a heartbreaking scene to endure, especially the time when I had to look after her, but looked at her slowly die in pain instead, n there was nothing i could do. I just patted her already unrecognized forehead slowly n told her what a good rabbit she was to me.

Doubtless that this made an impact on my mood today.. nothing really could shove me off the fact that I lost Snowy. but then, she's an olllllld rabbit, n it's normal for her to grow old n leave.

I knew what will happen when she 1st got that tumor, n gosh im prepared for this.
Anyways I'll wish her a very safe journey to heaven, n i'll miss the days i hold her in my arms, n when she's ignoring me. ahaha

Rest In Peace, Snowy.
7.3.2012

No comments:

Post a Comment