Saturday, July 21, 2012

Nostalgic or Stressed?

I'm either or neither... but then.... i don't know..
somehow the stress builds up on me...
my mentality isn't really affected by it..
but I'm physically affected.. o.o
that makes me wonder is there something wrong with me..?

=.=
I think too much..
anyways assignments r starting to build up, get serious and the least bit of tough i guess..
my other assignments r moving on, but there's a particular class in which makes me wonder for a long time..
Drawing 1.
It's hard to get an A for that assignment...
I only get Bs... n i ain't that satisfied..
coz there's contour, shading, tone, proportions, this n that...
too much to worry about..
n then, there's the time limit...
plus if the lecturer comes in late, our time limit shortens too.. =.=
rush rush rush... every wed evening aha..
gotta practice myself i guess... focus focus..


No comments:

Post a Comment