Thursday, September 29, 2011

Fainelly!

trial exams r FAINELLY over!!
now i got a month n a half to prepare for the real thing...
gaaah
one moment or a day to rest shud b enough.....
plus in less than a week i've learnt 2 dancesteps of different songs n different genres......
*faint~
all for the very day we form 5s call prom......
orz
n finally my whole set from head to toe is complete..!
thanks to my mom who took me to 1u 2night to buy accessories!! XDDDD
but a little relief comes into me after this last paper 2day....
at least i can rest for......
............
......
2 days.....
orz

plus there's a game im eyeing for which comes out next year!! XD

CHA-CHING!!
FINAL FANTASY XIII-2!! >:D
coming to me at 2012!! XDDDDD
friggin like the previous main character~
Lightning~!!!!!!!!!!

beh tahan she so pretty n strong nia!!!
seen the trailers n i'm convinced this will be better than FFXIII..!
i guess...
hehe


BOOM!
n the bgm/ost of this game is very well composed as well! XD
imma save money from now....
coz im gonna buy this 1 myself..
orz







anyway time to focus on ess pee emm.....
orz

No comments:

Post a Comment