Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Holiday Mission Accomplished..!

i'm still fretting over the fact of not going to sunway lagoon this holiday.... (a little bit.... n yes i know i m childish -.-)
since the next birthday party's gonna b at sunway PYRAMID...
UNTIL TODAY!!!!
10.03a.m.!!!
coz my aunt asked me if i wanted to go sunway lagoon.....
....
...
..
.
YES!!! 100% YESH!!!!!
so somehow i tagged along with her n my 2 cousins.....!!!!
wad luck!! XDDDDDD

well......
first thing's first.....!!
went to the water park to get alllllllll wet~!!
rode many many slides.......
n alllllllllllllllllll wettish......
when i was eating lunch... i was probably walking in the restaurant wet....
well don't quite mind~
when i'm enjoying my cup of milo by the benches...
i saw 2 dudes with nice muscles n charmin faces pass by............
O_______________________O
i stared........
they looked at me 4 a while then they went off......
i mean.....
OHMIGOSH.....!!!!!!
BLISSFUL HEAVEN!!! XDDDDDDDDDDDD
well...... after that.......
went to the amusement park!! XD
the 1st thing i rode was the viking ship, or pirate ship.....
at first i thought it only went halfway.... like all pirate ships do......
then me n my aunt n cousin were on the seats....
but then my aunt n cousin were too afraid to sit....
i was wondering why.....
n then i knew.....

the FRIGGIN RIDE GOES 360'!!!!
ohmigosh sooooooooooooooo syok!!!!!!
i was practically screaming my lungs out in happiness~!!
= v =
when i came down.....
my cousin bro said even he got sick lookin at me turn 360...
XDDDDDDD
next stop is the cups.... revolving cups......
as usual..... im the troublemaker in the family.....
sooooooooo
i turned to cups until my cousin sis nearly barfed.....
sheerful bliss~~~~~~!! XDD
then i went on a ride called tomahawk or sumthin.....
also a 360' ride....
n i like it!!! :D

then went to wildlife park.....
n somehow...... went to seee animals...
n feed them......
i fed a kambing... .__.
it was fun..!!!
seriously...!
mayb im into animals~

then after that juz went home..
thanks a lot aunt!!!!!!! i owe u!!! XDDDDDDD
tat's y my holiday mission is
--ACCOMPLISHED--

No comments:

Post a Comment