Friday, March 18, 2011

Drawing of the Holiday



"It's ok, no worries, I'll be fine... a few tears and I'm done..."

this is the only pic i drew until now...
my holidays r restricted...
from family, friends to school...
lots of things to do....
but FINALLY im done with my school stuff!!! XDDDD
sheerful bliss~~
but also tiring...
whew~~

this pic was drawn last night...
i was thinking back then....
it's the holidays n i'm not drawing....
wierd......
so in the end i decided to move my hands...
the 1st thing which came into my mind...
is the blobby stuff around her cheek....!! XD
actually i felt like drawing hair.... n colouring it black...
so somehow tat's how the whole pic has only a black part...
hehehehehe
pls bear with it -.-

Medium : Paper, chinese ink
Time taken : 2-3 hours (including constantly change in plan of the pose)
Satisfactory : 7/10 (coz i finally done some drawing this holiday :D)

No comments:

Post a Comment