Thursday, March 24, 2011

Clearing all the debts...

This is the thing i suck at..
clearing debts i owe towards other ppl...
especially regarding money...
coz i hav a bad habit of forgetting my debts towards other ppl..
which i shud correct it but i cant... ==
actually the problem's all from me but then it's a challenge...

but today!!
i feel happy coz i finally paid back all the debts i owe my friends with RM20!! XD
well... the tuition fees r confusing me bit by bit...
so i have to figure it out myself.
n i have to restrict myself in using too much money...
these days i really spent extra on unnecessary stuff.....
well time to cut it out... ==
summore i intended to go sakae sushi with my friends on sunday.......
==
ughhhhhh
i really need to save....
n use my money on the right things......

im near to broke.....
=_____=''

No comments:

Post a Comment