Sunday, March 13, 2011

Badminton competition!!!

wad an experience!! :D
first thing on my mind when i woke up today is........
"shoot....... i 4got 2 feed my dog last night... == "
hahahahah~~

naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah~~~
actually....
when i went to s7.....
dea n coco's thr already.....
n qy n i began 2 practice with them.......
the starting point ain't that good....
since i was still in my sleeping mood.....
(common! it's morning~!)
well..... after that leh........

competition starts......
shar n kx were the first to face another group of malays.....
n they easily defeated them........ (si bian tai...==)
then after a few rounds it's me n qy's turn...
whoa.....
the 1st round we won 11-6...
but then....
nervous feelings came....
n it went down in the 2nd round....
3rd round the malays won us by 11-9...
lost 2 marks.....
1 mark is lost due to my mistake of serving the ball 2 another court.....
==
my bad.....
hehehehe
well.......
would feel disappointed at first....
but then the feeling dissipated after a while....
coz after that....
i learnt how 2 smash!!! XDDD
after a long time of wanting 2 know how 2 smash.......
I FINALLY KNOW HOW!!! XDDDDDDDDDDD
WOOOOHOOOOOOO~~~~~~

well.....
in the end the champions r none other than kx n shar~~!!
yay~~!!! CONGRATS 2 U 2!!!!
hahahahaa~~~

well conclusion is.....
im proud of qy!!! coz she makes quite a decent partner.. :D
i made too much self-mistakes......
so gotta learn from them!!!
brush up myself!!!
well......
tired....... ==

No comments:

Post a Comment